This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and thermal shock for optimal comfort. Additionally, the unit features a diaphragm design that virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. When paired with compatible trim, this valve delivers a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature.
- Pressure-balance diaphragm technology provides reliable anti scald protection and maintains mixed water temperature within +/- 3 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Maximum flow rate of 13.0 gpm at 45psi - ideal for multiple outlet shower installations or rapid bath filling.
- 3/4-inch NPT connections.
- Integral shut-off valve stops.
- Adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum temperature.
- Deep rough-in kits are available – refer to individual trim design.
- Requires valve trim (sold separately).
- Forged brass construction.
- Cartridge is reversible for installations where hot and cold supplies are reversed.
- Requires K-9663 twin ell (sold separately) when using a diverter spout.